UFC Vancouver Weigh In Results
This weekend will mark the return of Justin Gaethje and Donald Cerrone, headlining UFC Vancouver. Both the fighters are known for their hard-hitting action, and would want to get the win to climb the rankings.
Donald Cerrone’s last fight ended via stoppage against Tony Ferguson, while Gaethje defeated Barboza. This pivotal lightweight clash would also help the winner climb up the lightweight rankings, with the division now wide open after Poirier’s loss to Khabib at UFC 242.
In the co-main event, Nikita Krylov will face former light heavyweight title challenger Glover Teixeira, while Todd Duffee makes his return to the cage. New UFC sensation Michel Pereira is also set to feature on the main card.
David Branch was previously expected to fight Andrew Sanchez, but that fight has since been pulled from the card.
The fighters on the UFC Vancouver card stepped on the scales few hours ago for the official weigh ins. Here are the results.
UFC Vancouver Main Card
- Donald Cerrone (155.5) vs. Justin Gaethje (155.5)
- Nikita Krylov (205.5) vs. Glover Teixeira (204.5)
- Todd Duffee (244.5) vs. Jeff Hughes (251)
- Tristan Connelly (169.5) vs. Michel Pereira (172)*
- Uriah Hall (184) vs. Antonio Carlos Junior (185.5)
- Misha Cirkunov (205.5) vs. Jim Crute (205)
UFC Vancouver Prelims
- Augusto Sakai (258) vs. Marcin Tybura (257.5)
- Miles Johns (135.5) vs. Cole Smith (135)
- Hunter Azure (135.5) vs. Brad Katona (135)
- Jordan Griffin (145) vs. Chas Skelly (146)
- Ryan MacDonald (135.5) vs. Louis Smolka (135.5)
- Austin Hubbard (156) vs. Kyle Prepolec (155)
*Pereira missed the welterweight limit and did not make a second attempt. He will be fined 20% of his purse.