Bellator MMA Announce TV Ratings For Fedor vs Bader
Bellator MMA today announced that a staggering 1.5 million people tuned in to watch Ryan Bader smoke Fedor Emelianenko at Bellator 214! Furthermore, overall, Bellator 214: Fedor vs Bader reportedly drew 784,000 viewers to the Paramount Network.
The Bellator Light Heavyweight Champion Ryan Bader stopped the legendary heavyweight in just 34 seconds. In doing so, Bader also became the new Bellator Heavyweight Champion, thus entering the ‘champ-champ’ conversation.
The fight between prospect Aaron Pico and Henry Corrales reportedly drew 1 million viewers. The debut of former WWE World Champion Jake Hager, where he defeated J.W.Kizer, also drew 1 million eyeballs.
Records tumble at Bellator 214
Bellator 214 also became the second most-streamed Bellator MMA event in history! Here are some of the records the event broke last Saturday.
· The most-watched Bellator event since Bellator 192 on January 20, 2018.
· The highest-rated Bellator event with adults 18-49 (.6) since Bellator 175 on March 31, 2017.
· The highest-rated Bellator event with men 18-49 (.73) since Bellator 192.
· The second most-streamed Bellator event ever (on various Bellator/Paramount mobile platforms).
· The most-streamed Bellator prelimany card ever.
· The Ryan Bader knockout was among the most engaged posts in Bellator social media history with over 4 million views on various social platforms including a record number of video views on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
· The week leading into Bellator 214 delivered the second most growth for new followers to Bellator’s social platforms in franchise history.
The ratings do not factor in DAZN viewership.
(all ratings include DVR +3)