UFC Ottawa Weigh-In Results
This weekend at UFC Ottawa, Al Iaquinta and Donald Cerrone face each other in the main event, with the winner inching one step closer to a title shot. With the lightweight division now going through a rather interesting phase, the winner of the bout would feel fairly confident of taking a significant step towards a shot at the championship gold.
The fighters stepped on the scales earlier today for the official weigh ins, with all the fighters hitting the mark. Macy Chiasson, who took the fight on four week notice missed weight the first time, but ultimately made 136 pounds for her bantamweight fight.
Here are the weigh in results for UFC Ottawa.
UFC Ottawa Main Card | 8:00 pm ET on ESPN+
- Al Iaquinta (155) vs. Donald Cerrone (155.5)
- Derek Brunson (185.75) vs. Elias Theodorou (184.5)
- Shane Burgos (146) vs. Cub Swanson (145.75)
- Merab Dvalishvili (136) vs. Brad Katona (135.5)
- Walt Harris (258) vs. Sergey Spivak (254.5)
- Marc-Andre Barriault (185) vs. Andrew Sanchez (184.5)
UFC Ottawa Prelims | 5:00 pm ET on ESPN+
- Macy Chiasson (136)* vs. Sarah Moras (136) — Chiasson made weight on her second attempt
- Vince Morales (136) vs. Aiemann Zahabi (135)
- Kyle Prepolec (170.25) vs. Nordine Taleb (170.5)
- Kyle Nelson (146) vs. Matt Sayles (145.75)
- Juan Adams (266) vs. Arjan Bhullar (244)
- Mitch Gagnon (136) vs. Cole Smith (136)