UFC 239 Weigh-In Results
UFC 239 is this weekend, with the light heavyweight title fight between Jon Jones and Thiago Santos main-eventing the pay-per-view. In the co-main event, Amanda Nunes defends her women’s bantamweight title against Holly Holm.
Ben Askren and Jorge Masvidal will finally face off in a pivotal welterweight clash, while Luke Rockhold makes his light heavyweight debut against Jan Blachowicz. In the other featured fight on the main card, Diego Sanchez goes up against Michael Chiesa at welterweight.
The fighters stepped on to the scales few hours ago for the weigh ins, and here are the results.
UFC 239 Main Card: 10:00 pm ET on PPV
- Champ Jon Jones (205) vs. Thiago Santos (204.5) – for light heavyweight title
- Champ Amanda Nunes (135) vs. Holly Holm (133.5) – for women’s bantamweight title
- Ben Askren (171) vs. Jorge Masvidal (170.5)
- Jan Blachowicz (205.5) vs. Luke Rockhold (204.5)
- Michael Chiesa (170.5) vs. Diego Sanchez (169)
Prelims | 8:00 pm ET on ESPN
- Arnold Allen (145.5) vs. Gilbert Melendez (145.5)
- Nohelin Hernandez (136) vs. Marlon Vera (136)
- Claudia Gadelha (115) vs. Randa Markos (116)
- Alejandro Perez (135.5) vs. Song Yadong (135.5)
Early Prelims | 6:15 pm ET on UFC Fight Pass and ESPN+
- Jack Marshman (185) vs. Edmen Shahbazyan (185)
- Ismail Naurdiev (171) vs. Chance Rencountre (170.5)
- Julia Avila (135) vs. Pannie Kianzad (135)
All the fighters made weight, and with just one day to go, all fights are currently scheduled to go as planned.